Given below are a list of Do's and Don't s for the attention of pilgrims.
* Bath before you goes to worship Lord Shiva and Sri Vadivambigai Ambal
* wear clean and cultural clothes before you enter the shrine.
* Concentrate on LordShiwa and Vadivambigai inside the temple.
* Observe absolute silence and chant “Om Namachchivaya” inside the temple.
* Respect ancient customs and usages while at Temple and promote religious sentiments among co-pilgrims.
* Deposit your offerings in the Hundi or Hand over it to the Temple Staff and Obtain Receipts.
* Keep the temple premises Clean.
* Please leave your Electronic gadgets like Cell phones, Calculator, Camera and footwear etc. before entering the temple.
* Don’t eat non-vegetarian food.
* Don’t consume liquor or other intoxicants.
* Don’t smoke. Don’t approach touts for darshan.
* Don’t wear footwear in and around the premises of the temple.
* Don’t come to Temple for any purpose other than worshipping the Lord.
* Don’t rush in for Darshan but take your turn in the queue.
* Don’t enter the temple, if, according to custom or usage, you are prohibited to enter.
* Don’t encourage beggary.
* Don’t waste water and electricity.
* Don’t spit, urinate or defecate in the open.
* Don’t carry Cell phone, camera or any electric or electronic gadget.
* Don’t carry weapons